BES has a range of top-quality stainless steel press-fit fittings in stock, from simple stainless steel elbows and straight connectors to slip couplers and stop-ends. Get speedy delivery on top-rated fittings today.
Every type of stainless steel fitting you’ll ever need
When you’re working on jobs where water quality and restrictions on water quality are important, stainless steel won’t let you down. BES has a comprehensive range of stainless steel press-fit fittings in stock, including:
- Elbow 45°
- Fitting Reducer
- Slip Coupler
- Stop End
- Straight Connector
To narrow your search down to a specific fitting type, please use the left side menu.
What to know about our stainless steel press-fit fittings
Some things of note to know about this product range include the following:
- XPress 316L Stainless steel fittings are designed for use on potable water (including water purified by reverse osmosis), pharmaceutical, health care, food processing, low-temperature hot water and chilled water applications.
- Press fitting ends have a Leak Before Press (LBP) feature to indicate if joint has not been pressed.
- Noted fittings are WRAS approved.
- Certified by DVGW and Lloyds Register.
- Manufactured by a BS EN ISO 9001:2000 registered company.
- For identification, fittings have EPDM black O-rings.
- Working pressure range: 16 bar at -20°C to 110°C.
As a reminder, if you have any questions about our fittings, please get in touch, and we’ll happily assist.
What brand makes the best stainless-steel fittings?
Pegler would be one of the best brands in the market for high-quality fittings, and they make up the majority of our current offerings in this section.
We update our stock regularly, with new brands getting added to the range. If there’s a specific brand you prefer to work with, our full range of brands can be found here.
Helping you press on demand
Like to use premium products when pressing on-site? BES has a great of press-fit tongs and kits in stock right now, with great deals from brands including REMS. We have other pipe tools in stock for cutting and bending.
Ready for delivery right now
We want to help you get fittings delivered as quickly as possible. That’s why we offer free delivery on qualifying orders and next working day delivery for most customers. You can find more information on this here.