Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Got a question about our products? Our experienced Technical team can help you find an answer!
This is aimed to be a community led initiative to help share the insights and expertise we have gained as a Technical Team during our combined 120 years of working within the plumbing, heating and gas supplies industries.
Our Technical Team are available between 8.30 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday
We aim to respond ASAP (normally next working day or sooner).
How to write a good question
Please follow these guidelines when writing your question:
- Make sure the question is relevant to the product
- Ensure that all questions are submitted in English
- Note: all questions are subject to internal moderation
BES Ltd reserve the right to not publish any question should it contain:
- Any form of personally identifiable information including, but not limited to; full name, email addresses,
phone numbers, physical addresses
- Discriminatory language, racial or any other language deemed not suitable
- Any form of advertisements or references to other products or offers on other websites
Who will see my questions?
Anyone who vists the product page will be able to view your question and the response from the BES Technical Team.
If you would prefer to not have your question published then please use our BES Technical Request form found here
Why can't I see my question
If your question is not relevant to the product or contains personal information, company names or pricing information, it will not be published
Why has my question been removed?
This could be for a number of reasons:
- Your question has been reported as not being compliant with our set criteria.
- The supplier has changed; therefore all previous questions have to be removed.
- We no longer sell the product.
FAQs are for guidance only and BES Ltd accept no liability. Full Terms and Conditions can be found here